A vitamin D pill is not enough to protect you from COVID, with Mark Bell
Mark Bell’s feats of strength extend beyond the gym, in pursuit of the American Dream.
Mark is the meathead millionaire who has leveraged a successful powerlifting career into a multi-million dollar business empire. He owns and operates the Super Training Gym, dubbed “The Strongest Gym In The West” and largest free gym in the world, publishes a national fitness magazine, and is host of a Top 50 health and fitness podcast, along with an impressive YouTube following.
Much of Mark’s business success has comes from his patented invention called the Sling Shot, a widely popular weight lifting device, billed as the greatest invention since the weight lifting belt. It is used by athletes and coaches and can be found in gyms and Crossfit boxes throughout the country.
His motto in life is simple: “If you’re not getting better, then you’re getting worse, so never be caught standing still.”
- 8:41 Start of the Podcast
- 10:41 Mark on Coronavirus.
- 15:41 Tribalism
- 21:06 The evolution of the Carnivore diet.
- 24:16 Division/deceit in the mainstream media.
- 30:52 Are we aware of what is being advertised to us?
- 34:26 Conflicting information on Coronavirus.
- 36:51 Sweden’s Coronavirus data compared to other countries.
- 48:01 Did we react to the pandemic properly?
- 51:09 Addressing conspiracy theories.
- 57:09 Environmental consciousness.
- 59:41 Questioning the status quo.
- 1:04:06 Vitamin D and Coronavirus.
- 1:12:47 Quarantine and lack of sun exposure.
- 1:21:06 The Possible role of vitamin D in suppressing cytokine storm.
- 1:24:21 Visible light spectrum.
- 1:29:51 Does too much sun exposure lead to skin cancer.
- 1:40:18 Continuous Glucose Monitor and carbohydrates.
- 1:47:41 The Carnivore Code Cookbook.
- 1:50:41 Where to find Mark online.
- 1:51:05 The most radical thing Mark has done recently.